My Germany Top 10
Now that I've shared posts about each city we visited in Germany (Frankfurt, Nuremberg, Munich, Stuttgart, and back to Frankfurt) I thought I'd share my 10 favorite about on our trip.
1. Christmas MarketsThis was the main reason we visited Germany at Christmastime, but they were a lot bigger than I expected. It was cool to see all the different stuff they were selling and the different food and drinks that were available.
2.Visiting Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial SiteIt was sobering to walk where these people walked, and see where they lived, were tortured, and many died. This was an experience I can't forget.
3. Making a snowballI love playing in snow! I wish there had been a little more snow while we were in Germany, but one day was better than none.
4. TrainsThe trains in Germany were fantastic. I love trains, so any chance we had to ride a train or the subway, I was taking it.
5. Pretty ChurchesChurches really just aren't built like they used to be. I mean look at these beauties.
6.Christmas Trees EverywhereThere were Christmas trees all over every town we visited. I mean you could hardly walk a block without seeing one, and it made me so happy.
8. Gluhwein MugsEach market had their own mugs, and all of them were really creatively designed.
9. Nuremberg SausagesThe best sausage.
10. Wonder WaffleI already want to figure out a way to recreate this masterpiece at home.
I loved almost everything about our trip to Germany, so picking a top 10 was hard for me. We had a great time exploring new places, eating new foods, and drinking all the gluhwein. I hope you will check out all of the stops on our German adventure.
The Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
Back to Frankfurt